The mission of Clay County Schools is Caring, Commitment, and Success.
- 2014 WV High School Dropout Rates - Ranked by County
- CCHS Class of 2015 Graduation
- Clay 2nd Best in State - 2013 4th Grade Reading
- Clay Best in WV 3rd Grade Reading 2013
- Clay County High School Dropout Statistics - 2010 through 2014
- Clay County High School Students Excel on 2013 ACT
- Clay Elementary Students Rock the Smarter Balanced Test!
- Free Meals for all Clay County Students this Year!
- Greetings from West Virginia State Superintendent Dr. Michael Martirano
- Pre-School Enrollment of 4-Year Old Children by WV County
- School Satisfaction Survey 2015-2016
- This new form is quick and easy.
- The Personal and Sick Leave Form is automatically generated and is fully completed from the information supplied from the Time Sheet
- You can complete the entire form online very quickly.
- You MUST print the form. Electronic submission is not available at this time.
- You must use INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSER. Google Chrome and other browsers may not display the content properly.
A Clay County Emergency Relief Fund has been established by the Clay County EMS to assist in the flood relief effort. For anyone wishing to donate to the Clay County Emergency Relief Fund, please direct all contributions to:
CLAY COUNTY EMERGENCY RELIEF FUND
C/O CLAY COUNTY BANK
PO BOX 239
150 MAIN STREET
CLAY, WV 25043
TELEPHONE (304) 587-4221
MEGA SPORTS CAMP
JULY 18, 19, 21, 22
Bus 1--Dood Coen
8:30 a.m. Leave Elswick Lumber, Dixie 1:00 p.m. Clay County High School
8:45 a.m. Big Sycamore 1:15 p.m. Big Sycamore
9:00 a.m. Clay County High School 1:30 p.m. Elswick Lumber, Dixie
Bus 2—Tony Salisbury
7:45 a.m. Dille 1:00 p.m. Clay County High School
8:00 a.m. Widen 1:15 p.m. Swandale Park
8:20 a.m. Harrison **(will meet van to go to Dog Run)
8:45 a.m. Swandale Park 1:35 p.m. Harrison
**(will pick up van from Dog Run) 2:00 p.m. Widen
9:00 a.m. Clay County High School 2:15 p.m. Dille
**Van will leave New Antioch Baptist Church at 8:30 a.m. and return there in the afternoon at 1:30 p.m.
Bus 3—Goldie Woods
7:30 a.m. Horners Fork Church 1:00 p.m. Clay County High School
**(will pick up van from Bomont) 1:30 p.m. Ivydale
7:45 a.m. Ovapa 1:45 p.m. Big Otter Exit
8:15 a.m. Wallback Exit 1:50 p.m. Wallback Exit
8:20 a.m. Big Otter Exit 2:00 p.m. Ovapa
8:30 a.m. Ivydale 2:30 p.m. Horners Fork Church
9:00 a.m. Clay County High School **(will meet van to go to Bomont)
**Van will leave Glen Post Office at 7:00 a.m. and return there at 3:00 p.m.